Truhlářská 10, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic
Prague | 3-star
Direct access on foot to all the major tourist attractions in the center of magic Prague together with the quality services offered by the hotel create an easygoing stay for both business and leisure travellers. In the hotel there is a very cosy Argentinian restaurant.
- Location: Hotel Salvator is located directly in the historical city centre in the quiet Truhlarska Street, which leads to Namesti Republiky (Republic Square). There are important historical monuments at Namesti Republiky; the Powder Tower (Medieval Gates to Prague’s Old Town) and the Municipal House.
- Rooms: The Hotel Salvator is well furnished, with good sized rooms (which, due to the historical character of the house are not all the same size) facing the quiet Truhlarska Street or the inner garden courtyard are equipped with private bathroom, hair dryer, free toiletries, carpeted floor, desk, free WI-fI and high-speed internet access, direct-dial phone, satellite flat–screen TV, minibar, tea/coffee maker, safety deposit Box. 1 room for disabled.
- Restaurants: The important part of Hotel Salvator is the adjoining Argentinian La Boca restaurant arranged around the inner courtyard – outside garden terrace in a labyrinth of 3 stylishly decorated salons on the ground floor, Jazz Club and Billiard Lounge in the Gothic cellars.
- Services: The spacious conference and banquet room in the Gothic cellar offers a range of facilities and can accommodate up to 40 guests.
- The hotel is located in the centre.
- 40 well equipped rooms, all with own bathrooms.
- Breakfast restaurant and Argentinian restaurant.
- Free WI-FI. Secured parking for buses and cars nearby.