Vladivostocká 1460/10, 100 00 Prague 10, Czech Republic
Prague | 3-star
Prague Hotel Slavia is situated in a tranquil area of Prague 10 (Vršovice) and offers cheap accommodation in Prague. It is placed next to a big sports center. There are 373 beds in rooms for 1-4 persons, all with own bathroom. Free parking for the guests at the hotel.
- Location: It is close to the city centre, which can be reached by public transport within 15 minutes. It is possible to get to the city centre by tram no. 7, 22, 24 (night tram no. 55, 57,59) or use the underground line “A”, station Strašnická, which is two stops by tram no. 7 or 10 minutes by walk. Sports Complex Slavie is 100 m far from the hotel. Parking free for hotel guest.
- Rooms: Category*** Standard – 220 beds, we offer accommodation in single, double and triple rooms. All rooms are equipped with shower, WC, SAT TV and telephone. Category*** Superior – 153 beds, we offer accommodation in single, double, triple rooms and (four-bedded rooms)/ (suites). All rooms are equipped with bath, WC, SAT TV, telephone, hairdryer, safe and fridge. There is a barrier-free access to the toilet in the corridor.
- Restaurants: There are two restaurants in the hotel with the capacity of 60 and 70 seats and the new meeting room with a capacity of 39 seats. Catering to order is available in advance according to the guests´ wishes (full board or half-board). Breakfast is included in the price (buffet style). Lunch and dinner can be ordered in menu style. Outside seating is available. Lobby bar is open daily from 6 p.m. and offers a wide range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Services: Sports fields (football, field hockey, volleyball, beach volleyball, rugby …)
- The hotel is located outside the centre.
- 94 well equipped rooms, all with own bathrooms.
- Two restaurants.
- Free WI-FI. Secured parking for buses and cars nearby.