Bořivojova 53, 130 00 Prague 3, Czech Republic
Prague | 4-star
Design hotel Theatrino is located close to the city centre, in a quiet residential area of Prague. Nearby there are a lot of interesting, local restaurants, café and bars. There is only a short distance to the TV Tower and the shopping mall, Flora. There is a theatre hall available.
- Location: The historical centre of Prague can be reached easily by public transportation or on foot. There is a tram station only 1 minute away from the hotel and to reach the nearest metro station is a ten-minute walk. In the vicinity of the hotel you will find a number of shops and restaurants, fashionable shopping mall Flora as well as the New Žižkov Cemetery, where Franz Kafka, the world-famous writer, is buried. Don’t miss the unique view of Prague from the near Žižkov TV tower either from its restaurant (66 m) or the observation deck (93m).
- Rooms: The rooms are comfortably equipped with design furniture, bathroom (en suite - shower or bath tub, WC), satellite TV, minibar, direct dial telephone, hair dryer, free safety deposit in the room, free toiletries, tea and coffee making facilities
- Restaurants: Breakfast restaurant.
- Services: Theatre hall: 198 m2 (12m x 16,5m), ceiling height 8m
- The hotel is located near the centre.
- 73 well equipped rooms, all with own bathrooms.
- Breakfast restaurant.
- Free WI-FI. Secured parking for buses and cars nearby.