Hellichova 5, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic
Prague | 3-star
Hotel William Prague is located in the historical part of Prague, in a green area of the Lesser Town. Hotel William Prague has a fairy-tail atmosphere which suits the romantic spirit of the area. The customers appreciate also the closeness to the Prague Castle, the Charles Bridge, the National Theatre and the Petřín Tower.
- Location: Hotel William is located in close proximity to the Charles Bridge. You can take trams no 22 and 23, passing directly by the hotel which will take you to the Prague Castle and back or the opposite way to the centre of the city. You can also take a cable way close to the hotel going up to the Petřín hill, where you can admire breathtaking views of the town.
- Rooms: The hotel offers 42 comfortably equipped double rooms with private bathroom and shower, SAT-TV, safe deposit box and telephone. There are rooms with street,- and garden view. The hotel has 5 floors and there is a lift available.
- Restaurants: The hotel William has a restaurant where buffet breakfast is offered. The rich breakfast is included in the price and is served in a pleasant fairy-tail styled room. Breakfast packs can be prepared on request.
- Services: The reception is open 24 hours, hotel exchange office, business services, laundry service, swimming pool located 100 meter from the hotel and parking places.
- The hotel is located in the centre.
- 42 well equipped rooms, all with own bathrooms.
- Breakfast restaurant.
- Free WI-FI. Secured parking for buses and cars nearby.