Karlova 13, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic
Prague | 2-star
Prague’s Ritchie’s Hostel & Hotel is located in the city’s lively centre. It is just a short walk from many sites, shops, restaurants, bars and cafes. All the most important tourist attractions as well as metro, tram and bus stops can be reached on foot within a short time.
- Location: The Staromestska tram and metro station are both 300 metres from Ritchie’s Hostel & Hotel. The Charles Bridge, the Old Town Square, the Wenceslas Square and the Prague Castle can all be reached on foot in 20 minutes or less. Prague Airport is a 30-minute drive away. Among Ritchie’s major advantageous is excellent public-transport accessibility – two underground stations (on the green A and yellow B metro lines) and many tram and bus stops are nearby. The hostel’s location in Prague is also convenient for quick access to Prague’s major train and bus stations. Transport (e.g., by minibus) to/from the airport takes approx. 30-50 minutes.
- Rooms: All 25 rooms at this entirely non-smoking property are decorated in light colours and have large windows that provide a lot of natural light. Views onto a small street can be enjoyed by all units.
- Services: Valuables or important documents can be stored in a safe at the reception, where service is provided 24 hours. Refreshments are also available in the reception area.
- The hostel is located in the centre.
- 25 well equipped rooms.
- Parking for buses and cars nearby.