Janovského 50, 170 00 Prague, Czech Republic
Prague | 3-star
Hotel Olga is a very good choice, if you are looking for a very good quality accommodation, which is not so expensive and not a long way from the centre of Prague. The hotel is situated close to the exhibition and fair centre Holesovice. There are 68 rooms in the hotel.
- Location: Hotel Olga is situated at a fine and quiet spot near to the centre of Prague, the National Gallery and the river Vltava and 100 metres from exhibition centre Holesovice.
- Rooms: The hotel provides 68 beds in single, double, triple rooms. Each rooms has own facilities - shower and WC, satellite TV, direct–dial telefone. All rooms have the same standard of comfort and offer the guests enough calmness for a quality rest and relaxation.
- Restaurants: A rich buffet breakfast is served in the lovely restaurant. The restaurant is also at your convenience during day and evening time and offers excellent home–style and international cuisine.
- Services: The reception desk is available for 24 hours a day. At the reception you can buy drinks, hygienic goods or souvenirs or order some of the offered sightseeing tours, excursion, transportation etc.
- The hotel is located outside the centre.
- 26 well equipped rooms, all with own bathrooms.
- Breakfast and dinner restaurant.
- Free WI-FI. Secured parking for buses and cars nearby.