Tyršova 1841/8, 120 00 Prague 2 , Czech republic
Prague | 4-star
The hotel is situated near the heart of the historical Prague. The building of the hotel was built in the 19th century in the eclectic style combining renaissance and baroque features. The lobby of the hotel and many of the common areas present original contoured ceilings and walls with historical lighting.
- Location: Nearest metro and tram stop is I.P.Pavlova, which is in 4 mins walking distance. The Wenceslas Square is in 14 mins walking distance.
- Rooms: The smartly furnished 99 guest rooms provide comfortable accommodation in single, double and tripple rooms. There is a possibility to fit in an extra bed into all of the room types. Each room has air conditioning and heating, safety deposit box, free Wi-Fi connection, LCD TV with satellite reception and a phone. The bathrooms contain either a bathtub or shower and a hair drier. Free Wi-Fi is available in all parts of hotel.
- Restaurants: Breakfast is served daily 07:00 a.m. till 10:30 a.m. offering wide selection from a buffet. Additional meals can be ordered upon request and either catered or cooked in the hotel kitchen. In the summer months the terrace in the yard of the hotel presents a perfect opportunity to relax in a calm place away from the buzz of the city.
- Services: The hotel offers a 24 hour reception with refreshments available. A computer with internet access for guest use is also available in the lobby. Guests can either relax on sofas and chairs in the lobby or take advantage of the clubroom with original features including arched ceilings and exposed brickwork. Free Wi-Fi connection is offered throughout the hotel. The hotel maintains a complete non-smoking environment in the guest rooms as well as in the public areas.
- The hotel is located near the centre.
- 99 well equipped rooms, all with own bathrooms.
- Breakfast and dinner restaurant.
- Free WI-FI. Secured parking for buses and cars nearby.