CLARION OLD TOWN HOTEL
Hradební 768/9, 110 00 Prauge 1, Czech republic
Prague | 4-star
Clarion Prague Old Town is a 4 star hotel in the historical centre of Prague just a few metres from the river Vltava and all the major touristic attractions. The hotel has a restaurant, a bar and a conference room. There are 90 rooms, some of them with a roof terrace.
- Location: The hotel is located only a 5-minute walk from the Old Town Square and Náměstí Republiky. Nearest metro station is Náměstí republiky, tram stop Dlouhá třída.
- Rooms: 90 rooms in categories: Standard and Superior rooms for one or two people and with the option of an additional bed, are appointed in a comfortable and tasteful manner. 3 suites have a roof terrace and are located on the top floor of the hotel with a breathtaking view of Prague. Each room has a cable flat-screen TV, laptop safe, trouser press and tea and coffee.
- Restaurants: The Benada restaurant has a capacity of 40 non-smoking seats and a cosy adjacent café. During the warmer months a summer terrace is opened.
- Services: The hotel offers conference rooms with capacity for 130 people.
- The hotel is located in the centre.
- 93 well equipped rooms, all with own bathrooms.
- Dinning and breakfast restaurant.
- Free WI-FI. Secured parking for buses and cars nearby.