PARK INN HOTEL
Svobodova 1961/1, 128 00 Prague, Czech republic
Prague | 4 star
The Park Inn Hotel Prague dates back to 1907 and is placed in beautiful art deco-building. The hotel provides 210 rooms, grill bar, restaurant, hotel fitness centre and thanks to the fine location the guest can reach the city and all the attactions in a very short time.
- Location: The hotel is located near the Vltava river and Prague's historic and artistic attractions, including the Vyšehrad fortress, the National Theatre and the Charles Bridge, all less than 2 kilometres away. The city centre is 1 km from the hotel and is accessible by local trams and the subway. Congress visitors will benefit from proximity to the Congress Centrum.
- Rooms: Prague visitors stay in our 210 modern and fully equipped guest rooms as well as accessible rooms. All guest rooms feature individual climate control, full HD LED smart televisions and spacious bathrooms with walk-in showers or bathtubs. Grand Executive Rooms are located on the top floor and feature private terraces with outside seating. The hotel is a non-smoking property and provides rooms suitable for families with children.
- Restaurants: The restaurant hosts a daily breakfast buffet of hot and cold fare, including meats, pastries, fruit, cheeses, yoghurt and cereal. RBG Bar & Grill can accommodate up to 150 people.
The guests can taste international favourites.
- Services: Hotel fitness centre. 5 fully equipped meeting rooms feature natural daylight and can accommodate more than 250 guests, and business delegates will appreciate the 35 on-site parking places and business centre.
- The hotel is located near the centre.
- 210 well equipped rooms, all with own bathrooms.
- Breakfast restaurant, dinner grill restaurant
- Free WI-FI. Secured parking for buses and cars nearby.