DON GIOVANNI HOTEL
Vinohradska 157a, 130 00 Prague 3, Czech republic
Prague | 4 star
Don Giovanni Hotel Prague is a modern 4-star hotel built in 1995 and it is named after Mozart's opera Don Giovanni. Next to the hotel you will find buses, trams and a metro station, which means, that you can reach the city center very easily. Very big conference capacity.
- Location: Don Giovanni Hotel Prague is located in Prague's popular residential area of "Vinohrady" in close proximity to the city centre, and has great connectivity with the centre. It is located directly on the underground station "Zelivskeho" and the tram / bus stop. You can reach the historical centre within 10 minutes. It is a modern city hotel built in 1995 and it is named after Mozart's opera Don Giovanni. Near the hotel is one of the biggest indoor shopping centres in Prague, "Atrium Flora".
- Rooms: All of 411 the elegantly furnished rooms are air-conditioned and feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a minibar.
- Restaurants: There are 5 restaurants and bar.
- Services: The hotel has one of the biggest conference / meeting capacities in Prague. The conference rooms offer daylight and are connected with the hotel terrace. Leisure time facilities include the "Spa and Fitness Centre" on the 12th floor of the hotel. Other services provided by the hotel are the beauty salon, gift shop, concierge, secretarial services, internet centre, indoor car parking and porterage.
- The hotel is located near the centre.
- 411 well equipped rooms, all with own bathrooms.
- Breakfast restaurant, dinner restaurants and bar.
- Free WI-FI. Secured parking for buses and cars nearby.