GRANDHOTEL BOHEMIA HOTEL
Králodvorská 4, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech republic
Prague | 5-star
On February 25th 1927 Grand Hotel Steiner was opened in a quiet, but prominent neighbourhood of the Municipal House in Prague 1. The newest technologies were used to create this extraordinary place, which soon became one of the most famous spots in Prague. 79 elegant rooms.
- Location: Grand Hotel Bohemia is located in the centre of Prague, there is literally only a few steps along picturesque Prague streets to the main historical sights. You can easily travel to more distant parts of Prague by public transportation, too, as there is a metro station and a tram stop nearby. There are wonderful shopping opportunities in close proximity, too.
- Rooms: Grand Hotel Bohemia offers luxury accommodation in 79 state-of-the-art guest rooms. All rooms are furnished with elegant dark wood furniture combined with cream-coloured upholstery. The spacious and luxurious bathrooms are all equipped with a bath tub, massage-shower, hair dryer, bathrobes, personal scale, cosmetic mirror and cosmetics.
- Restaurants: The luxury Franz Josef restaurant offers a la carte menu including a variety of seasonal offerings. You can also enjoy a cup of coffee or drink of your own choice in the Café-bar on the ground floor.
- Services: The Grand Hotel Bohemia offers unique non-traditional venues for conferences or company functions or gala evenings and private parties and wedding receptions. /li>
- The hotel is located in the centre.
- 79 well equipped rooms, all with own bathrooms.
- Breakfast and dinner restaurant. Bar.
- Free WI-FI. Secured parking for buses and cars nearby.