RADISSON BLU ALCRON HOTEL
Štěpánská 40, 110 00 Prague, Czech Republic
Prague | 5-star
Radisson Blu Alcron Hotel is now housed in a 1932 Art Deco structure. Opulent touches include high ceilings and antique lighting in the various rooms, while modern amenities like free high-speed, wireless Internet and sauna access ensure a comfortable stay. All rooms are non smoking.
- Location: The Radisson Blu Alcron Hotel in Prague is located in the New Town part of the city, only 100 meters from the bustling Wenceslas Square area and close to all the intriguing attractions of the Old Town.
- Rooms: 204 non smoking rooms, for disabled people, too.
- Restaurants: Local specialities prepared by executive chef Roman Paulus at The Alcron restaurant with a Michelin star. Opt for international classics and the Super Breakfast Buffet at La Rotonde. Be Bop bar in the lobby.
- Services: Massages, and on-site fitness center. Car parking and childcare are also available. Conference rooms, with day light also.
- The hotel is located in the centre.
- 204 well equipped rooms, all with own bathrooms.
- Breakfast- and Michelin restaurant. Lobby bar.
- Free WI-FI. Secured parking for buses and cars nearby.