Štěpánská 18, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic
Prague | 4 star
Hotel Amarilis is located in the centre of Prague, just 400 m from the Wenceslas Square. It features an à la carte restaurant. Spa services are available for a surcharge. The spacious air-conditioned rooms are individually decorated and painted in fresh bright Feng Shui colours. Allergy-free rooms are available.
- Location: The Muzeum and I.P. Pavlova metro stations are located within 600 m from the property. Prague Main Railway Station is 12 minutes on foot away.
- Rooms: The types of 61 rooms found in the hotel are as follow: Luxury room, Superior and Suite. Luxurious rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, mini-bar, Wi-Fi and LCD satellite TVs, while in Superior rooms and Suite you can also find coffee and tea making facilites.
- Restaurants: There is a restaurant called Amaryla with selected international cuisine aimed at healthy lifestyle. In the menu you will find gluten-free food, vegetarian food, lactose-free food.
- Services: Parking, free Wi-Fi, spa and wellness centre, non-smoking rooms, pets allowed, facilities for disabled guests, meeting spaces divided into 3 separate rooms with a capacity for up to 150 people (air-conditioned and equipped with amplifiers, over-head projectors, Wi-Fi, data projectors as well as flipcharts)
- The hotel is located in the centre.
- 61 well equipped rooms, all with own bathrooms.
- Breakfast and dinner restaurant.
- Free WI-FI. Secured parking for buses and cars nearby.