Újezd 425/24 118 00 Prague, Czech Republic
Prague | 4 star
This four-star hotel Roma Prague is conveniently located in the charming part of Prague called the Lesser Town or Little Quarter, close to the famous Petrin look-out tower and the observatory and close to as well the river Moldau as the Prague castle. 61 rooms.
- Location: The hotel is close to the Petrin Look-out tower and the Prague Castle. The Charles bridge, the Prague castle with the Saint Vitus Cathedral or the Old Town square with the Astronomical clocks are within spitting distance.
- Rooms: Hotel Roma Prague provides 61 standard double rooms with king size bed/twin beds. All rooms are non-smoking and have quality Italian ceramic floors or wooden floor and offer a comfortable stay with breakfast included. Wi-Fi is also free of charge.
- Restaurants: There is a breakfast bar.
- Services: Reception: 24 hours, main credit cards accepted, air condition, free Wi-Fi, elevator, underground garage, breakfast buffet from 7 till 10, lobby bar, meeting room, sauna and fitness, smoke detectors, fire-protect equipment, summer garden, extra bed.
- The hotel is located near the centre.
- 61 well equipped rooms, all with own bathrooms.
- Breakfast restaurant.
- Free WI-FI. Secured parking for buses and cars nearby.