Vinohradská 105/137, 120 00 Prague 2, Czech republic
Prague | 4 star
Hotel Taurus is located in Vinohrady, which a fasionable residential area in Prague 2 with a lot of modern and popular, international restaurants a cafés. It offers en suite rooms in antique style 1 km from the Wenceslas Square and close to a metro station and tram stops.
- Location: Hotel Taurus is situated near the historical center, close to a metro station, just a few minutes from the Wenceslas Square, the National Museum and the Old Town. The nearest metro station Jiriho z Podebrad is 100 meters away. Hotel Taurus is 500 meters away from the Žižkov TV Tower with a lookout tower 93 meters above sea level overlooking Prague. Flora Shopping Center is 300 meters away.
- Rooms: The building of hotel Taurus originates from the end of 19th and the beginning of the 20th century and the interior of most of the rooms also corresponds to this period as these are equipped with some antique furniture of that time. The rest of the spacious rooms are furnished in a comfortable modern style. All 57 rooms are equipped with bathroom (shower, toilet), LCD television with satellite, phone, Wi-Fi for free, minibar, safe deposit box, coffee- and tea-making facilities free of charge, ceiling ventilator, hairdryer, toiletries for free. All rooms are non smoking.
- Restaurants: The hotel restaurant offers breakfast only.
- Services: Drinks are served at the 24-hour front desk and there is a currency exchange and laundry service available.
- The hotel is located near the centre.
- 57 well equipped rooms, all with own bathrooms.
- Breakfast restaurant.
- Free WI-FI. Secured parking for buses and cars nearby.