Podolské nábřeží, 147 00 Prague 4, Czech republic
Prague | 3-star
Racek Botel is anchored at the right bank of the Vltava river near the Vyšehrad rock in a quiet green oasis. The botel is situated near Prague centre and it forms a unique part of the beautiful landscape of the Podolí embankment in all seasons. It is used all the year round as a hotel and restaurant.
- Location: A nearby tram stop makes it possible for you to get to the most important and popular sights of the historical Prague such as Wenceslas Square, Old Town Square, Charles Bridge or the Royal Mile within 10 to 15 minutes.
- Rooms: Standard double cabins and four-bed suites are available for your romantic accommodation. The total capacity of the botel is 81 double rooms, 35 of them are non-smoker cabins. All rooms are furnished in the elegant classic style, each of them includes a bathroom with a shower enclosure and toilet, TV (SAT-TV) and telephone.
- Restaurants: The Racek botel offers their guests pleasant sitting in its stylish space on the third floor with a view of the Moldau and greenery with a selection of many Czech meals and a lot of beverages. Breakfast buffet is included in the price.
- Services: 24 hours reception, free of charge parking lot directly in front of the botel, booking tickets for cultural and sport events.
- The hotel is located near the centre.
- 81 well equipped rooms, all with own bathrooms.
- Breakfast and dinner restaurant.
- Free WI-FI. Secured parking for buses and cars nearby.