Václavské náměstí 26, 100 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic
Prague | 4-star
Adria Hotel Prague is a classic 4 star hotel Superior which is located in the heart of Prague. It is located directly on the pedestrian zone of Prague's main boulevard St. Wenceslas Square only a few minutes by foot away from the Old Town. The hotel offers 89 rooms, wine cellar, restaurant, lobby bar and conference rooms.
- Location: Hotel Adria is located in the center of Prague, directly on the main street Wenceslas Square which is now a pedestrian zone. The Old Town, the Jewish Area and the Charles Bridge are only a few minutes away by foot.
- Rooms: Hotel Adria offers its guests 89 single rooms, double rooms, junior suites and suites. All rooms are fully equipped with the standard of a modern 4 star hotel (classic stylish furniture including working table, large and comfortable beds, air-conditioned and window isolation). All rooms have high speed internet.
- Restaurants: The hotels restaurant Triton is very nice. The stalactite cave in the heart of Prague is from 1912. It is the original Art Nouveau interior and most evenings there is live piano music.
- Services: 24 hours reception, 2 conference room, wine cellar, lobby bar and parking places.
- The hotel is located in the centre.
- 89 well equipped rooms, all with own bathrooms.
- Breakfast and dinner restaurant.
- Free WI-FI. Secured parking for buses and cars nearby.