Dlouhá 48, Prague 1, 100 00, Czech Republic
Prague | 3-star
We offer accommodation in a cosy apartments situated in the city centre of Prague - a great alternative to a traditional hotel stay. Situated right in the historical centre of Prague Residence Bene is in the immediate proximity of the Republic Square and the Powder Tower. The Dlouha Street is parallel with the embankment of the Vltava River and connects the Revolution Street with the Old Town Square and other historical monuments of the oldest district of Prague.
- Location: The Bene residence is situated in the historical heart of Prague, less than 100 meters from the Republic Square and the Old Town Square.
- Rooms: All rooms in the Bene residence feature modern interior design and hardwood floors. Wi-Fi is provided free of charge throughout the property. The rooms are spacious and equipped with a modern bathroom with shower, hair dryer and free toiletries. Room amenities include fridge, kettle, microwave and satellite TV. Some rooms also have a sitting area.
- Restaurants: A buffet breakfast is served in the elegant dining lounge on the ground floor
- Services: 24 hour reception. Laundry service.
- The hotel is located in the centre.
- 42 well equipped rooms, all with own bathrooms.
- Breakfast restaurant.
- Free WI-FI. Secured parking for buses and cars nearby.