ONE PRAGUE HOSTEL
Cimburkova, 8, 180 00 Prague, Czech Republic
Prague | 2-star
Hostel One Prague is three tram stops away from downtown and the trams come all the time, according to Hostelworld users, who also say this relaxed and comfortable hostel is close to a few nice Czech restaurants, shops and bars and naturally it is all a bit cheaper than the Old Town.
- Location: This clean, safe, secured hostel has an onsite bar with something going on all the time and highly-rated staff, who frequently show the guests the local pubs. One of our visitors said that from the moment you are inside you feel like you are at home.
- Rooms: Each room is well designed and spacious, equipped with its own bathroom and shower with endless hot water. Linens are included and your bed is already made.
- Restaurants: The kitchen is open 24/7 with free tea and coffee and fully equipped for you to cook a delicious meal.
- Services: As the New York Times says, Prague's Zizkov district is for the young and adventurous. The Zizkov area boasts the most bars, clubs, cafes, pubs and restaurants per square metre in the entire country. You can walk to the Old Town in around 15 minutes or catch the round-the-clock tram a few stops directly into the centre.
- The hotel is located near the centre.
- 8 well equipped rooms.
- Kitchen available nonstop.
- Free WI-FI. Secured parking for buses and cars nearby.